Are you looking for a new challenge and opportunity for career progression in an exciting, award winning, established Practice working in the Care, Food Production, Leisure, Residential and Retail sectors?
If so, ORA are seeking enthusiastic architects with 2-5 years post RIBA Part 3 experience to join our thriving team to work on a wide range of new build projects throughout the UK.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate: -
- 2 – 5 years post RIBA Part 3 experience
- Strong technical expertise and understanding of methodology related to design and construction
- Able to work on own initiative as well as be part of a team
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, Photoshop, In-Design and AutoCad
- Ability to hand sketch preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven job running capabilities from inception to completion
- Residential experience including working on affordable housing projects with RSL’s prefereable
- Empathy with our 4 Core Values
At ORA we offer a creative, friendly and pro-active working environment with a focus on personal development. We can provide an excellent package including good holidays, private pension, travel to work scheme and potential for annual bonuses. We are very sociable with regular staff nights out and a bi-annual study trip to a European City.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Interested parties should email their CV with examples of their work, a personal statement outlining your relevant experience and details of your availability to email@example.com